Established in 1995, Indochina Travel Services (ITS) was one of the first tour companies authorized by the Vietnam National Tourism authority. We have a distinguished reputation of providing quality journeys throughout Southeast Asia. We are an innovative destination tour company, who for more than 17 years, has provided expert quality consultancy to create the finest tour and travel itineraries, while maintaining our goal of 100% customer satisfaction and vision of sustainable development. Our headquarters is in Hanoi, with operational offices in Danang and Ho Chi Minh City, and network offices in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar. We have marketing offices in Toronto and Los Angeles, and are the Canadian GSA for Vietnam Airlines.
We are looking for Sales & Marketing manager, who:
– Maintain and develop relationships with current clients and potential clients
– Follow up by email with potential and current clients (introduction company, promotions, news, fairs appointments)
– Follow up the Sales Report and develop Marketing Strategies for current clients to increase Sales
– Increase Sales with a new clients monthly target
– Work on the Online Marketing (website, newsletter, social networks)
– Participate in the updating of our hard copy Sales material
– Keep our current database up to date
– Explores and identify new business opportunities in a competitive industry
– Organizing FAM trips and be part of it if necessary
– Prospecting/ Research on new potential clients (study)
– Organize and attend tourism events, conferences, workshops, seminars and exhibitions within Vietnam and in Europe, Canada, US
– Organize Sales visits to agents
– Participate in ITS Services Inspections (Hotels, new tour guides, restaurants)
1- Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in Marketing, Sales or Travel / Airlines business.
2- Fluent in English. Other language is an advantage.
3- Expat Candidate wanted
Work location: Hanoi, full time
Contract: minimum 2 years
Salary: 1,000-1,500 USD per month
Start: 15.09. 2019
Application deadline: 15.08.2019
Contact: Please send your CV + cover letter directly to Ms. Tram Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org