- VIETNAM COVID-19 STATISTICS:
Last updated at: 18 APR 2020
|Total active case||52|
For more statistics of Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar, visit https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
2. LATEST NEWS
Hanoi, HCMC and ten other localities in Vietnam which are deemed to carry high Covid-19 infection risks would extend the social distancing campaign until April 22.
The 10 other localities set to extend the campaign by a week are Lao Cai, Quang Ninh, Bac Ninh, Ninh Binh Provinces in northern Vietnam; Da Nang, Quang Nam, Binh Thuan, Khanh Hoa, Ha Tinh in central Vietnam and Tay Ninh Province that neighbors Cambodia.
Relevant ministries are requested to restrict immigration and domestic flights until April 20, as well as stopping visa issuance for foreigners either on land, at sea or by planes.
Businesses that provide entertainment services and tourism sites would still not be allowed to resume operations.
A nationwide social distancing campaign in Vietnam came into effect on April 1 and was first ordered to last two weeks to stem the spread of Covid-19. The campaign called for people to stay home and doesn’t allow public gatherings of more than two.
People can only leave home for emergencies, buying food and medicine and working in factories, production facilities and businesses that make or distribute “essential” goods and services.
- ITS NEWSITS Vietnam is making the best use of this time to upgrade our skills in communication, products, website and ways in which we can support your business post the Corona Virus. We want to be ready for a new generation in travel once the borders open.
To that end, here are a few things you can count on:
1. ITS Vietnam, while working from home bases is fully functioning.
2. Any and all tours, for groups or FIT travellers you have booked with us, can and will be fulfilled as per your expectations, based on the dates we can confirm. Of course, once travel bans lift.
3. You have a team of professionals you can reach out to during this time to assist you with your own programs. Send us an email to email@example.com and we will respond to your enquiry as always.
4. In the coming weeks you will see new resources available on our website which we hope will help support your business in the future. We will notify you of when these are accessible in due course.
WE ARE HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL. You can count on us.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our 24/7 hotline +84 93 663 1705 (call from oversea) – 093 663 1705 (call from Vietnam)
Thank you for your cooperation!