Two ingredients that are very good for you – Turmeric and Fish.
Todays food for thought recipe comes from Hoi An Garden Palace, in Hoi An, a favourite amongst our guests. https://loom.ly/BzWyvKc
If you would like to know more about our special packages and extra inclusions, please email us at email@example.com
This recipe is ideal for busy people as it is healthy and quick to prepare.
Please enjoy everyone.
GRILLED FISH WITH TURMERIC
– Fish 500 gr
– Chopped fresh turmeric 2 tablespoons
– Chopped onion 1 tablespoon
– Chopped lemon grass 1 tablespoon
– Chili 1 teaspoon
– Fish Sauce 1 teaspoon
– Seasoning ½ teaspoon
– Sugar 1 teaspoon
– MSG ½ teaspoon
– Pepper 1/3 teaspoon
– Cooking oil 1 teaspoon
– Banana leaf 2 leaves
– Mix together turmeric, onion, lemon grass, salt, pepper and all above other ingredients
– Rub fish on all sides with the mixture.
– Cover and chill up about 30 minutes
– Roll fish with banana leaves and grill it on charcoal fire but an oven at 170 degrees C for 50 minutes will work.
This dish can be served with Tra Que fresh vegetables, rice papers, and garlic – chilli fish sauce